The Tap maximizes hardware & software re-use from your existing designs and products
Tap eliminates software coding and hardware redesign when adding wireless connectivity in a new project or an existing product. Tap-based products connect either directly to the microcontroller (MCU) in an electronic system (TapNLink) or to an industry-standard RS-232 or RS-485 serial bus (TapNPass).
When connected directly to an MCU, Tap uses just 2 GPIO and supports debugging (SWD), Serial or UART communication channels. On fieldbus-equipped, industrial systems, it supports RS-232, RS-485 and USB interfaces and offers native support of Modbus protocol. In both cases Tap is able to non-intrusively read and write data values. Tap thus enables easy, rapid wireless integration for connection to mobile devices with:
- Integration without re-coding target system software
- Feature implementation by configuration only
- Support of industry-standard connectors & protocols
- Qualified & optimized wireless modules with embedded antennas
Explore the Products
- Turn-key wireless products for microcontroller-based systems.
- Turn-key wireless products for fieldbus-equipped systems.