Instantly Links Fieldbus & Modbus® Equipped Industrial Systems to Mobile Devices and Cloud
TapNPass wireless adapters transform existing industrial equipment into wireless connected systems to facilitate on-site interventions for commissioning, audits, maintenance and software updates with:
- Replacement of serial cables with wireless (NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi)
- Instant, user-tailored HMI apps for mobiles (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Customization by configuration only
- Portable or Fixed product lines
TapNPass wireless adapters support wireless channels to meet a variety of needs including:
- Secure connection to mobiles with NFC, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi
- Connection to WAN via Wi-Fi
TapNPass enhances security of local connections with dynamic encryption and NFC pairing of Bluetooth or Wi-Fi channels.
Integrated protocol support for industrial systems
TapNPass is an instant wireless solution supporting common industrial fieldbus interfaces RS-232, RS-485 and USB, and offering native support of Modbus protocol. TapNPass connects directly to systems and implements by a simple configuration.
TapNPass Nomad NFC-BLE adapter for Modbus®, Serial fieldbus
TapNPass Nomad BLE and NFC (Type5) wireless adapter for local connection of mobile devices to electronic systems via RS-232, RS-485 or USB...
Android, iOS, Windows compatible.
Supports Modbus in managed protocol mode.