The Tap simplifies access control by reducing implementation to an easy and rapid process of association.
Designers configure the Tap wireless module to manage access to specific variables in their system's memory. To do this they simply "bundle":
- Resources (variables in their system)
- Profiles (standard or customized user types)
- and Permissions (read and/or write access rights)
Tap configurations are simple to implement & don't require code development.
Explore the Products
- wireless products for microcontroller-based systems.
- wireless products for fieldbus-equipped systems.