TapNLink NFC (Type5) module for local connection of mobiles to microcontroller-based electronic systems.
Order : TnL-FIT203Request a quote
The TapNLink Duetware-based NFC modules provide a contactless interface for linking mobile devices to equipment and appliances. Using TapNLink NFC 3-stroke configuration, users interact with appliances from an app on their mobile in three intuitive steps: 1) tap to launch the app and retrieve current parameters, 2) modify parameters in the app, and 3) tap again to update the parameters.
TapNLink connects directly to a systems' microcontroller or circuitry. Thanks to TapNLink's power optimization and Energy Harvesting mode, it can be powered either entirely by a mobile device during NFC communication, or by the target system's power supply.
All TapNLink products are easily configured to control access to data in the target system by different types of users. With our Automatic App Generator, TapNLink facilitates rapid creation of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) that run on Android, iOS and Windows mobiles. These HMI apps are easily customized for different users and can be deployed and updated easily to keep pace with evolving system requirements and user needs.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Type5 tag (ISO/IEC 15693) supporting
- Bi-directional proximity communication with mobiles
- Power by Energy Harvesting from the mobile
Supported Target Connections
- Serial interface with Software Secure Serial Port (S3P) protocol
- Serial interface with ARM SWD debug protocol
- UART with Modbus protocol
Mobile Platform Support
- HTML5 web apps (Android, iOS)
- Ionic / Cordova app generator (iOS, Android)
- Cordova API (Android, iOS, Windows 10) or Android native (Java)
- Configurable access profiles
- Configurable, encrypted passwords
- AES-128/256 module-level data encryption
- Configurable secure pairing with NFC
- Dimensions: L 38mm x W 28mm x H 3mm
- Bare board (default)
- Optional ABS plastic casing (IP44)
- Optional silcone resin (IP65)
- Input voltage: 2.3V to 3.6V
- Typical Energy Harvesting*
Standby: 1 µA 0
Tx/Rx: 1 mA 0
* Up to 3 mA can be relayed to the target application during energy harvesting from an NFC mobile device.
- -20°C, +55°C
- CE (Europe), FCC (USA), IC (Canada).
- Base Part Number: TnL-FIT203
- Unitary Price: contact us for pricing
- MOQ: 20 modules
- Prices include:
- TapNLink modules pre-qualified, pre-programmed and ready to configure
- IoTize Studio configuration and testing software
- Software for HMI on mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows 10)
- IoTize Cloud MQTT infrastructure (open source)