About this STM32 Wireless Mobile HMI Video...
Learn how to rapidly add a mobile Human Machine Interface (HMI) to STM32 Nucleo, Discovery and other STM32 boards. With TapNLink wireless modules, add dynamic NFC (ST25DV), Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and Wi-Fi without writing a single line of code, then create your HMI apps with graphical displays and controls in minutes using IoTize's Ionic / Cordova App Generator.
With a simple configuration of TapNLink in IoTize Studio, set up communication channels, access control features, and then select graphical display options for your HMI. IoTize Studio and our App Generator do the rest, automatically creating your app projects and test apps for Android and iOS smartphones. These apps are complete, autonomous packages (APK or IPA) that you can re-distribute via Play Store or App Store.
And, all of this is done:
- without adding or changing any code in the STM32 firmware
- with no expertise in wireless
- and with no experience programming mobile apps
Wireless & App Generator Products
The TapNLink Primers shown in this video, are complete evaluation kits for integrating wireless communications in microcontroller-based systems, and for creating mobile HMI apps.
Primers provide a complete implementation for:
- Using Near Field Communication (NFC), Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and Wi-Fi
- Creating Human Machine Interface (HMI) apps for mobiles (Android, iOS, Windows)
- Connecting to the cloud.