TapNPass Nomad NFC-BLE to Serial fieldbus adapter
TapNPass Nomad BLE and NFC (Type5) wireless adapter for local connection of mobile devices to electronic systems via RS-232, RS-485 or USB fieldbus.
Order : TnP-NSR103
TapNPass Nomad products provide portable, wireless interfaces for connecting mobile devices to target systems with an accessible fieldbus. To facilitate use as a portable tool, Nomad products include:
- Rechargeable battery power supply ensuring more than 8 hours of autonomy in continuous communication
- Magnets to hold the product against a support while in use
All TapNPass products are easily configured to control access by different types of users who conduct or supervise servicing of target systems. TapNPass facilitates rapid creation of user interfaces that run on Android, iOS and Windows-based mobile devices.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Type5 tag (ISO/IEC 15693)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.1
- RS-232, RS-485 et USB (protocoles CDC, FTDI et Silabs CP210x).
- Transparent or Modbus service modes.
Mobile Platform Support
- HTML5 generic applications
- API for Cordova (Android, iOS, Windows 10) or Android native (Java)
- Configurable access profiles
- Configurable, encrypted passwords
- AES-128/256 module-level data encryption
- Configurable secure pairing with NFC
- ABS plastic casing with rechargeable Li-Ion batteries.
- Dimensions: L 105mm x H 33mm x W 46mm
- Weight (without cables): 110g
- Input voltage: 5V (micro USB connector)
- Battery capacity: 1300 mAH
- Power consumption: from 10mA to 80mAH (depending on communication channel)
- Output current (USB host) up to 200mA
Operating Temperature Range
- -10°C, +50°C
- CE (Europe), FCC (USA), IC (Canada).
Base Part Number: TnP-NSR103
- TapNPass-N adapter pre-qualified, pre-programmed and ready to configure
- RJ45 to DB9 cables
- Mini & Micro USB cables
- Li ION rechargeable batteries
- IoTize Studio configuration and testing software
- Software for smartphone user interface implementation
- IoTize Cloud MQTT infrastructure (open source)