TapNPass Fixed NFC-BLE to Serial fieldbus adapter
TapNPass Fixed BLE and NFC (Type5) wireless adapter for local connection of mobile devices to electronic systems via RS-232, RS-485 or USB fieldbus
Order : TnP-FSR103
TapNPass Fixed adapters provide a permanent wireless interface for connecting mobile devices to a target system with an accessible fieldbus. They integrate into and are powered by the target system.
All TapNPass products are easily configured to control access by different types of users who conduct or supervise servicing of the target system. They facilitate rapid creation of user interfaces that run on Android, iOS and Windows-based mobile devices.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Type5 tag (ISO/IEC 15693)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.1
- RS-232, RS-485 et USB (protocoles CDC, FTDI and Silabs CP210x).
- Transparent or Modbus service modes.
Mobile Platform Support
- HTML5 generic applications
- API for Cordova (Android, iOS, Windows 10) or Android native (Java)
- Configurable access profiles
- Configurable, encrypted passwords
- AES-128/256 module-level data encryption
- Configurable secure pairing with NFC
- ABS plastic casing.
- Dimensions: L 120mm x H 26mm x W 60mm
- Weight (without cables): 110g
- Input voltage: 8V to 30V
- Power consumption: from 10mA to 80mAH (depending on communication channel)
- Output current (USB host) up to 200mA
Operating Temperature Range
- -10°C, +50°C
- CE (Europe), FCC (USA), IC (Canada).
Base Part Number: TnP-FSR103
- TapNPass-F adapter pre-qualified, pre-programmed and ready to configure
- IoTize Studio configuration and testing software
- Software for smartphone user interface implementation
- IoTize Cloud MQTT infrastructure (open source)