Package of 20 TapNLink NFC-only (Type5) module for local connection of mobile devices to microcontroller-based electronic systems.
Order : TnL-FIT103_P1
TapNLink modules provide wireless interfaces for linking mobile devices to a system. TapNLink connects directly to the target system's processor or microcontroller. They integrate into and are powered by the target system.
All TapNLink products are easily configured to control access by different types of users to data in the target system. TapNLink facilitates rapid creation of user interfaces that run on Android, iOS and Windows-based mobile devices.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Type5 tag (ISO/IEC 15693)
Supported Target Connections
- Debug port (SWD)
- Serial (S3P - Software Secure Serial Port)
Mobile Platform Support
- HTML5 generic applications
- API for Cordova (Android, iOS, Windows 10) or Android native (Java)
- Configurable access profiles
- Configurable, encrypted passwords
- AES-128/256 module-level data encryption
- Configurable secure pairing with NFC
- Dimensions: L 38mm x W 28mm x H 3mm
- Bare board (default)
- Optional ABS plastic casing (IP44) is available.
- Optional silcone resin (IP65) treatment is available.
- Input voltage: 2.3V to 3.6V
- Power consumption: from 10mA (depending on communication)
Operating Temperature Range
- -20°C, +55°C
- CE (Europe), FCC (USA), IC (Canada).
- Base Part Number: TnL-FIT103
- MOQ: 20
- Prices include:
- TapNLink modules pre-qualified, pre-programmed and ready to configure
- IoTize Studio configuration and testing software
- Software for smartphone user interface implementation
- IoTize Cloud MQTT infrastructure (open source)