TapNLink Primer NFC-BLE
TapNLink Primer evaluation kit for implementing TnL-FIR103 BLE and NFC modules for connection of MCU-based electronic systems to mobile devices.
Order : IOTZ-TAPNLINK-PRIMER-NB
With TapNLink PRIMER, it takes just minutes for system designers to create their first IoT proofs-of-concept. The PRIMER connects microcontroller (MCU)-based electronic systems to mobile devices (smartphone, tablets, PDAs, etc.) via a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) or Near Field Communication* (NFC) interface. Using a mobile device as a gateway, the PRIMER also transfers data from the MCU application to a provisioned and pre-configured IoT service environment on the Cloud.
The Primer connects to a target MCU using only 2 GPIO and either
- SWD (debug) protocol for ARM Cortex-M based microcontrollers
- Serial protocol (S3P - Sofware Secure Serial Protocol)
The Primer implements by configuration only. There is no coding or hardware to design. Just specify the variables in the target application to read or write, the PRIMER'S configuration software automatically generates the HMI for your mobiles (Android or iOS) and prepares the Cloud environment to log the data.
In just minutes, you can connect a mobile to your microtroller application, read and write data from a cutom smartphone app and view logged data on the Cloud.
* TapNLink PRIMER implements the STMicroelectronics' ST25DV dynamic NFC tag. More information about ST25DV...
** S3P enables connection to any microcontroller, regardless of its architecture.
- PCB dimensions: 38 mm x 28 mm x 3 mm
- Configurable access profiles
- Configurable, encrypted passwords
- Configurable pairing with NFC
Mobile Platform Support
- HTML5 generic applications
- API for Cordova (Android, iOS) or Android native (Java)
- 1x TapNLink PRIMER module (BLE, NFC interfaces)
- 1x STM32 sample application board and software
- 1x ABS plastic cover
- 1x Six-probe connection cable
FREE Supporting Software
- IoTize Studio configuration software for Windows PCs
- Tap Manager app for mobile devices (Android, iOS)
- IoTize Cloud Primer platform (provisioned, pre-configured)
- OpenSource IoTize MQTT relay
The TapNLink Primer also includes sample microcontroller application firmware for all STM32 microcontrollers and an accompanying Sensor Demo app for Android and iOS smartphones to help you get started.
Package of 20 TapNLink BLE and NFC (Type5) module for local smartphone connection with microcontroller-based electronic systems.
Package of 20 modules
Android, iOS compatible.
CE, FCC, IC, ROHS, WEEE